Monday, January 9, 2012

I've been MIA...Getting healthy!

Ooppss...it's been 2 months since my last post! Guess the holidays got the best of me! However, I've also been super busy working on my "new" healthy lifestyle. Been going to they gym almost everyday and trying out new yummy (and healthy!) recipes. I'm hoping I can keep up and post something everyday. Today I'm going to post a few recipes (not all have pictures) that I have tried out recently. I hope you enjoy!!

First up...I'm drinking this right now! YUM!

GREEN SMOOTHIE

Ingredients:
Banana(s)
1/2 cup Frozen Mango
1/2 cup Frozen Peaches
Spinach leaves
Ice
Water

Combine banana, mangos, peaches and just a splash of water in a blender (I love my Magic Bullet!)

Add a little bit of ice and a handful of spinach.
Continue blending until completely smooth.

You really can't taste the spinach leaves. This smoothie really is filling and super healthy! You can mix up the fruit however you like, but using bananas as a base works best. Try adding in strawberries or blueberries or kiwi!! Enjoy!!
"The greatest wealth is health." ~Virgil

No comments:

Post a Comment